Please choose from one of the following types of membership:
You qualify for general membership privileges if you meet one of the following criteria. Please see the membership application for more details.
- You are an NCCP (North Carolina Certified Paralegal).
- You are a CLA or CP (as certified by NALA).
- You have successfully completed a paralegal training program and are employed by a licensed supervising attorney.
- You have received at least (3) years of continuous on-the-job training as a paralegal from a licensed supervising attorney.
Associate and Student Member
You qualify for associate membership (non-voting) if you meet one of the following criteria. Please see the membership application for more details.
- You have successfully completed a paralegal training program but are not currently employed as a paralegal or legal assistant.
- You have been employed for less than (3) years as a paralegal under a licensed supervising attorney.
- You are enrolled as a student in a paralegal training program.
- You are an individual, attorney, or paralegal program representative who endorses the paralegal concept, or is involved in the
For information about the benefits of becoming a patron member of MPA, please contact First Vice President, Carrie Marshall at email@example.com.